商务英语900句之一 [上一篇] [下一篇]

[ 2007-3-14 | 作者:telenglish | 出处:原创 | 天气:晴 ] 字体:

商务英语900句之一
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 Id like to change this ticket to the first class我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 Id like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I wont check this baggage这件行李我不托运。
5 Id like to sit in the front of the plane
6 I missed my train
7 I havent nothing to declare 我没申报的东西。
8 its all personal effects 这些东西都是私人用品。
9 Ill pick up ticket at the airport counter我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 Id like two seats on todays northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 Id like to buy an excursion pass instead我要买一张优待票代替。
13 Id like a refund on this ticket 我要退这张票。
14 Id like to have a seat by the 我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 we have only one a day for New York到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full 抱歉,全部满了。
18 Id like to reserve a seat to New York我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th
20 theres a ten thirty flight in the morning早上10点半有班机。
21 Im looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 Id like to make a reservation 我想预订。
23 the sooner, the better 越快越好。
24 Id like to change my reservation我想变更一下我的预订。
25 Id like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 my reservation number is 2991
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday 我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough 衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn 这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable 36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section我在行李房托运行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station你必须在中央车站换车
41 how long are you going to stay here
42 do you have anything to declare
43 whats the purpose of your visit
44 what time does the ship leave
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 when would you like to return/go你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaners你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Wont you iron this shirt for me可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration 入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed班机诞误多长时间?
64 Whats the cause of the delay什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed 这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags给我行李标签好吗
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please请给一份海关申报表好吗?70 May I have a disembarkation card请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Wheres a tax-free shop 免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled 这班机会取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 am NextMonday
78 Whats the fare to New York, Economy Class去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave
81 Can I stop over on the way我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me给我有折扣吗?
84 What time does the plane take off飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket单程票还是双程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87 Is it direct train 这是直达车吗?
88 What platform does the train leave from这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is the boarding time 何时登机呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number 登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six 6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office 售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid这车票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation我还要再确认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one还有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
104 Can I get a seat for todays 700 am train我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass火车通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight我可以确认我的班机吗?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a tible 我可以看时刻表吗?
111 How long will I have to wait 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights
114 When would you like to leave
115 Can I reconfirm by phone我能电话确认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation我到哪里可以预订?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car我需要预订餐车吗?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight 这是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me May I get by对不起,我可以上车吗?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket 我可以取消这票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage请把你行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient ofyou right now如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
137 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 Thatll put us both in the picture这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。
140 I cant say for certain off-hand我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spendall our time talking有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 Weve got to report back to the head office我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation
147 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends Would you please have a look at it这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us
153 Welcome to our factory
154 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 Youll know our products better after this visit
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor isdecreased工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic生产线是全自动的吗?170 What kind of quality control do you have你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 Whats your general impression, may I ask
173 Im impressed by your approach to business你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future 我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities ofestablishing trade relations with your company我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation 洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help我们很乐意帮忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder youre so experienced怪不得你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since thecompetition grew随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me aboutyour company可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in herforeign trade我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing 百闻不如一见。200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
201 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in yourforeign trade据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutualbenefit and exchange of needed goods 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and exportbusiness, have you你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 Id like to know some information about the current investmentenvironment in your country我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices我们希望报价再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere 这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours 我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything intoconsideration当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable 我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。
214 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently 但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 Its up to you to decide 这主要取决于你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good 一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue 我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both 我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract 这是我们的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
224 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitledto cancel it如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking thecontract造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause你对这一条款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored andcommercial integrity is maintained 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during ournegotiations合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
235 Im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。
237 Well sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement我已经准备好了签合同。
239 Im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy 我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
241 Well still be able to meet the deadline我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
242 I will keep you posted 我会与你保持联络。
243 What is your hurry 什么事让您这么着急呢
244 Im sorry to burst in on you like this, but Im really upset 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁
246 Im afraid I have bad news for you恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do 您看怎么办好?
251 Our clients want a replacement我们的客户要求换货。
252 Its a bit too hard 这有点太难了吧。
253 Its only the background color thats not identical 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution这个解决办法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here我倒愿意他去我们那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able totake delivery由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion 你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent ofthe damage我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason whythey are unassailable你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit orduring the unloading process, or by other reasons我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellentcondition货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where thegoods werent handled properly那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer tothe patent situation专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation请开始你的简报。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
278 Yes, we have done a little But we have just started and have nothingto show you有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a fewcomments在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
281 I would like to ask you a favor我可以提出一个要求吗?
282 Would you let me know your fax number
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break 我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regardingitem B事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
289 I see Lets break now
290 Shall we take a break
291 Let us take a break now
292 Let me suggest we take a break
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us 请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essentialto us我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule 凡事总有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。感谢文章提供:随心所欲学英语 合和培训友情链接英语 电话学英语 商务英语培训 上海英语口语培训 企业英语培训http//wwwherecomcnhttp//wwwtelenglishcomcnhttp//wwwtelenglishcom
本文引用URL:无

分类:默认分类 | 部落: | 评论:0 | 引用通告 | 阅读次数(331)

Tags: 英语

没有发表任何评论

用 户: 密 码:
验 证: 不不清或没看到请点这里!
标 题:

内 容:

[加粗] [下划线] [居中] [网址] [图片] [代码] [UBB表情]

导航

归档

日历

我的简历

  • 姓名:telenglish
  • 性别:男
  • 注册日期:2007-3-14 20:43:16
  • Email:here_jean@yahoo.com.cn
  • 城市:未知
  • 发消息给我

公告

欢迎光临我的博客!

部落

  • 没有加入任何部落!

最新回复

  • 没有任何评论

联接

统计

  • 访问人数:21829 人
  • 创建时间:2007-3-14 20:43:16
  • 发表文章:33 篇
  • 上传相片:0 张
  • 回复总数:0 篇
  • 阅读总数:14710 次
  • RSS订阅
  • mozilla firefox:支持WEB标准的最佳浏览器
  • 程序开发商:环球企业家
  • 理论上本站符合XHTML标准,但由于用户输入日志的不确定性,可能会有几个错误通不过